Editorial: Promotion, collaboration, marketing and apps
Marketing research. Effect of Covid-19 on the purchase of flowers and plants.
ACPO: The new Spanish Association of Ornamental Plant Marketers.Lee mas
Fake Container Centralen TAG5-labels have been discovered in the market. CC and its investigation agency Riscon have
received many tips following the announcement that Container Centralen will be taking action on false labels. This has led
to several legal proceedings. Search and seizures have taken place in the Netherlands. In addition, various investigations
are on-going in other European countries. Container Centralen Benelux B.V. informs.
The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has added 37 new species to the host plant list of Xylella fastidiosa.Lee mas
In an unprecedented exercise, the four organisations representing the various segments of the sector in the European Union (Union Fleurs, ENA, AREFLH (Assemblée des Régions Fruitières Légumières et Horticoles and Copa-Cogeca),Lee mas
A partir del 20 de junio, el Reino Unido tiene que retirar sus requisitos adicionales para una serie de plantas huéspedes de Xylella por decisión de la Comisión Europea.Lee mas
- USA allows import of Dianthus spp. from Kenya without post entry quarantine abril 19, 2021
- Mercabarna-flor foresees Catalonia sales of 4.2 million roses for San Jordi abril 19, 2021
- “Shine on” the new promotional campaign for European flowers and plants abril 14, 2021
- Summary – New edition Flormarket Global 104 abril 7, 2021
- ICL presents Osmocote Pro Low P, a range for sensitive plants or for those with low phosphorus needs abril 5, 2021